I Am Having Non Ablative Fractional Laser for Acne Scarring. Can I Apply Topical Isotretinoin During This Period?

Non ablative fractional laser and tretinoin

+1

I believe you mean can you apply a topical tretinoin, NOT isotretoin, which is Accutane, and a pill only. You should not use topical retinols or retinoids while pursuing these treatments, and some places will require you stop it 6 months before a treatment. However, it has actually proven to be a good pre-treatment for the skin to prep it for non ablative procedures, so it depends, quite frankly, on what the office you are having your treatments at, believes, so follow-up with them directly on their pre- and post-care guidelines.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."