Options for Abdominal Skin Tightening?

I had my daughter a little over 2 years ago. Afterwards, my body pretty much bounced back. One of the only issues I have is minimal loose skin surrounding my belly button. It is only visible when I bend over, but its very depressing because I eat well, take care of myself, I'm only 22 years old and I exercise, but I can't get it to tighten back up. I've looked into the possibility of a tummy tuck but that seems way too extreme. I've also heard a lot of negative reviews of Thermage and other laser treatments like it. I wanted to know, are there any other options?

First, finish having your children -

+1

then do a tummy tuck. It may seem to "radical" but it is the only sure way to tighten an abdomen. You will waste your time and money on all of the other procedures. As much as you love your child --- pregnancy stretches out your abdominal wall and skin. It does not always go back the way you would like it.

That is why plastic surgeons were invented.