Abdominal and Pec Etching or Which Other Procedure? (photo)

Im looking at getting full Abdominal etching (would vaser hi def be best for this?) done including my full core area as well as my full chest area etched(including side of chest/underarms) Im 26 non smoker 82kgs and 178cm I have a flat stomach and outline of top of abs but I want a full 6pack and a very ripped abdomen/oblique/chest and all around area. Ive seen some good results and some average ones but Ive been told it depends on the surgeon, which procedure is best to achieve this? Thankyou:)

Hidef liposculpting is ideal for those seeking athletic contour

+1

For individuals like you I only provide Hidef liposculpture which is a much more advanced procedure than Etching. Etching can look un-natural and does not involve the obliques, the serratus, the Lats, or Pecs which are necessary for complete transformation of the trunk to look natural. Although the procedure and the post-lipo care are substantial, the results are unmatched by any other procedures.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vaser hidef

+1

I have seen some nice results using vaser hidef for improving the contour of the abdomen and chest, but like you said it depends upon the surgeon.