Abdomen, Love Handles and Breast Lipo Swelling?

I had lipo for my abdo, flanks and breast 4 days back 5.7 litres of fat have been removed this is my 4th day after lipo my abdo and flanks looks 2 times bigger then before, also I have a hard read color under my skin all over the area where lipo is done is that normal ? how long will take to recover 80%

See your surgeon if concerned

+1
Maximum swelling occurs at about 3-5 days. Most of the swelling will be gone in 2-3 weeks, but some firmness can last 6-8 weeks. The redness is probably bruising. However,if you are very concerned, it's best to see your surgeon.

Liposuction multiple areas

+1

Often liposuctioned areas will appear more swollen for the first few weeks after treatment.  As for the red color, I asume you mean bruising?  This usually takes a few weeks to improve.