Too Much Fat Taken Out With Abdominal Lipo. What Do You Recommend?

My wife did a liposuction in the Dominican Republic. A local doctor in west palm beach told us that the final result is due because of to much fat taken out. He suggested a tummy talk or to inject feelers because she does not have to much fat that can be use in her body. Any suggestions.

Irregularities post lipo

+1

If there is fat stores elsewhere then grafting fat to the depressed areas may help.I would not inject filklers.It is a waste of money.A tummy tuck may be a more affordable solution in the long run.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Problems after medical tourism liposuction

+1

Medical Tourism stories like this one are all too common. Once there are contour deformities it is often difficult to correct. Without an exam it would be difficult at best to give you an accurate opinion  Please, this time, make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to find out the best options for your wife's treaments.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Liposuction irregularities

+1

Within an exam it is difficult to say what could be done to improve her condition. Over-resection of fat leading to contour irregularities is tough to treat. 

Correcting poorly done liposuction

+1

Unfortunately, this is a prpoblem I hear all too often.  When you travel out of the country and are unhappy, what can you do.  The only thing to do is hope that someone will try to correct your problem.  Sometimes you can do a release of the scarring with liposuction and reinject fat from other areas to correct it.  Other times it may be necessary to do a tummy tuck or something in between.  I would not use fillers due to cost and they would only last 6-7 months.  Then you would need to spend another several thousand dollars again.  Sorry for your predicament but try seeing several plastic surgeons before making a decision.  Good luck.  Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon