I Am A45 Year Old African American Male Looking for a Experience Doctor to Perform Lower Blepharoplasty?

I am a 45 year old african american male in charlotte NC looking for a highly experience doctor to perform lower eye blepharoplasty in the charlotte NC area. I prefer a doctor that is highly experience with african american skin.

An oculoplastic surgeon for blepharoplasty

+1

I would recommend seeking out an oculoplastic surgeon. They are the best qualified to perform lower blepharoplasty since their focus and specialty training is in the eye area. If you are seeing a general plastic surgeon or a facial plastic surgeon, make sure that they have extensive experience with lower eyelid surgery and ask to see several photographs of patients that have had the procedure with them.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Find blepharoplasty surgeon

+1

Thank you for your question about finding a blepharoplasty surgeon.

• Charlotte is a large city with excellent surgeons,
  • For your blepharoplasty, look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Oculoplastic Surgeon. Check their websites,
  • Make a list of 3 who appeal to you,
  • Choose the surgeon who has time and interest in you and does not try to upsell you to products and treatments you do not want or need.
  • Hope this helps, best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD