A Spot Near my Daughter's Eye Turned into a Circular Hole/scar. Is There Anything I Can Put on It?

My 7 year old daughter had a spot near her eye. It stayed for a long time and then turned into a scar/ circular indentation/hole. She is quite self-conscious about it. Is there anything that can be done to improve it's appearance? Does she need laser surgery or a product like Bio oil or vitamin e on it?

Spot near eye turned into hole

+1

Without a picture, it is hard to accurately explain what might be going on but any lesion may heal with a depression in the skin, especially acne spots.  It is best to have it looked at by a Facial Plastic Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon who can better explain your options for making it less noticeable.

Manhattan Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon