Am I a qualified for non-surgical rhinoplasty? (photo)

Am I a qualified for a non surgical nose job to help the bridge of my nose? Here are some photos

No

+2

There really is no such thing as a non surgical rhinoplasty. Just doctors who cant do nose jobs put fillers in them to camouflage various defects. If you really want a change, you need to have your nose done surgically.

Am I a qualified for non-surgical rhinoplasty?

+1

Fillers may be reasonable, but they are limited in application. A rhinoplasty would yield a better result.

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Work Well For Nasal Bridge Depressions & Bumps

+1

There is no question that nonsurgical nose jobs can work well for bumps, humps and depressions. I have been performing these procedures for many years and have found nonsurgical nose jobs quite effective for straightening depressions along the bridge and top of the nose (as well as bumps and humps), as can be clearly seen from the before and after in the side bar to this answer of one of my patients with a rather significant nasal bump.

From the photos provided, I believe that that you indeed appear be a candidate for this kind of treatment. If necessary, to confirm this before proceeding, a small amount of salt solution or local anesthetic can be injected as a test into the appropriate areas of the nose to confirm this. The results of such a test last no more than five minutes, which is sufficient time to get a good idea of what the actual treatment might look like. Radiesse, either alone, or combined with Perlane L, is an excellent choice in general for this purpose. It is important, however, to seek consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience in nonsurgical nose jobs.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD