A New Nose and a Different Looking Face! So when to Return to Work?

Hi, can you please let me know how long until I can go out with my friends & clients because at this stage I am one week post op and are due to return to work in 7 days. I am so puffy and I look very different. I had a long bent nose plus a dorsal hump. There was 3 hours of work on my nose to correct it & it is slightly upturned now. Since the bump is removed my nose seems flat & shorter, as if the bump was holding it up. I am in the public eye for work so I am lacking confidence to return :(

1 week post-op

+2

One week post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery - be patient and follow up with your surgeon.  By the end of the 2nd week you will see more improvement and the tip will not be as upturned