Am I a Lip Lift Candidate? (Photos)

Hello, I am wondering if I would be a candidate for a Lip Lift? I have nice teeth but they never show when I open my mouth, and also do not show much when I smile. I really want to brighten my appearance by showing more teeth. Thanks, Rebekah

Lip Lift

+1

The determination for any surgery is done after complete examination. In your case examination of the face, the lips and the smile. Measurement of lip height and your acceptance to a scar under the nose. See a Board certified Plastic Surgeon, American Board of Plastic Surgery. After examination you discuss the options and the risks and what to expect from each procedure, taking in consideration what you wish.