Am I a good rhinoplasty candidate? (Photo)

I am a 19 year old female in good health who is considering rhinoplasty. Judging from my pictures am I a good candidate? I would like to correct my bulbous tip and reduce my nasal bridge. Are my goals realistic? Thank you

Rhinoplasty candidate

+1
Yes, you are a good candidate for the rhinoplasty procedure. The bulbous tip can be narrowed and refined with suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages. Any dorsal hump can be removed and the bridge line narrowed with osteotomies. For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery

Well-performed rhinoplasty surgery may result in tip narrowing and bridge lowering.

+1
Based on your photo and your narrative, you may benefit from consulting several reputable rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what to expect after surgery.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good rhinoplasty candidate?

+1
Yes, you appear to be a good candidate for  rhinoplasty surgery.  The goal of rhinoplasty is to reduce and refine the nose.  Yes, your goals are realistic if you see a good rhinoplasty surgeon.

Am I a good rhinoplasty candidate?

+1
Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions from boarded surgeons in your area/city/state. Good Luck....... 

Am I a good rhinoplasty candidate?

+1
Hello!  Thank you for your question and photos!  Your desires and expectations are more than reasonable.  Given your photos from the frontal view, your hopes to improve the tip and nasal bridge should be able to be achieved via rhinoplasty.  Discuss the procedure with a plastic surgeon well-versed with facial aesthetic surgery and rhinoplasty.  Best wishes for a superb result!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Natural-looking rhinoplasty

+1
for starters you very fortunate that you have very attractive features overall including her nose.  I'm also very happy that the simulation U created shows a very reasonable and natural-looking outcome.  I think in the hands of an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon your goals are very reasonable.  Best of luck.  A quick review of techniques that may be used in a rhinoplasty would be cephalic trim of the lower lateral cartilages, lateral nasal wall osteotomies for medialization of the nasal wall, and possible interdomal suturing.  It's hard to be very specific since this is only a frontal view.

Chase Lay, MD
Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for better tip definition and narrowing the bridge.

+1
Rhinoplasty for better tip definition and narrowing the bridge.Is what will give u a more attractive nose. You r a good candidate for rhinoplasty. 

Good Rhinoplasty Candidate?

+1
The front view shows that physically you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery which would narrow your nose, including the tip, and provide better tip definition. Carefully choose an experienced rhinoplasty specialist whose results you like.

Rhinoplasty candidate

+1
Good question- based on your pictures you have a reasonable goal. See a board certified surgeon with significant rhinoplasty experience. Good luck!

David C. Yao, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good rhinoplasty candidate?

+1
Based on the picture, you are a candidate for rhinoplasty. 
Seek an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in noses.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD