Am I a Good Canidate for a Tummy Tuck? (photo)

I have had 2 vertical C-sections and have lost over 50 lbs I am currently weighing 190 lbs and Im 5ft 2in. I work out 6 days a week and run 2 miles a day. I am beginging to get rashes below my stomach. According to the BMI I am considered obese but I have alot of muscle.

You would likely enjoy the benefits of a tummy tuck.

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps

Good Candidate for a Tummy Tuck

+1

Based on your photos, you seem to be an excellent candidate for an abdominoplasty. Consult with 2 - 3 board certified plastic surgeons in your area to understand your treatment options and identify the best option for you.

Assessing candidacy for tummy tuck

+1

From your pictures it looks as though you would be an ideal candidate for a tummy tuck.

Abdominoplasty results in a flat, taut abdominal contour because excess skin and fat are removed and the abdominal muscles are tightened.  The procedure works really well and has a low risk profile.   Mini tucks are reserved for patients with modest skin excess who do not need muscle plication/tightening. For some patients liposuction is also recommended.   In many cases liposuction can be performed at the same time as a tummy tuck. Liposuction involves creating tunnels through fat.  Tunnels collapse over 4-6 weeks to provide the changes in contour that we seek.

Recovery is quite rapid with most patients able to drive within a few days.  After a tummy tuck an abdominal binder is used for 2 to 6 weeks depending on whether or not muscle plication is performed.The single most important thing for a smooth recovery is walking: patients who undergo surgery must begin to walk immediately to avoid the rare but serious complication of a blood clot.

Am I a Good Canidate for a Tummy Tuck?

+1

Thanks for posting the excellent photos. Yes you are a good candidate for t FULL TUMMY TUCK. Best to see a few boarded PSS in your area. 

Tummy tuck

+1

We see many patients such as yourself who do very well after a tummy tuck with such loose skin. We have an office in Fleming Island if you are interested in scheduling a consultation.

Web reference: http://www.coastalcosmetic.com

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon