Am I a Good Candidate for a Breast Reduction? Size DD, 150lbs.

I'm 22yrs old and I'm a DD and I weigh 150lbs I have a 2 yr old son and it getting hard to do thing with him because of the back aches and I can't sleep on my back because its hard for me to breath. I'm trying to see if I would be a good candidate for a breast reduction

Breast Reduction Candidate?

+1

Based on your description you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery. This operation is one of the most patient pleasing operations plastic surgeons perform.

By removing “excess” breast tissue, adipose tissue, and breast skin  this operation reduces and lifts the breasts to a higher position on the chest wall. By doing so, patients often find improvement in neck, back, and shoulder discomfort and find it easier to form their activities of daily living and exercise.

Timing of the operation will depend on the patient's life circumstances. In general, it is best to do this procedure ( like all other elective body contouring the stages,  when patients have reached their long-term stable weights.  In doing so, improve the safety of the procedure and minimizes the need for further surgery ( in the event of weight gain/loss after the breast reduction procedure).

If at all possible, it is best to wait until after completing pregnancies before undergoing breast reduction surgery. Again, doing so will minimize the chances that patients will require further surgery after pregnancy related breast changes. Patients who seek breast augmentation after pregnancy should wait at least 3 to 6 months after they have stopped breast-feeding and when they have reached their long stable weight.

Your first step may be to visit with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Ask to see lots of examples of their work.