5'6, 160 lbs, want very small waist, curvy back, wide hip, and very big butt? Will I look saggy after and how many ccs? (photo)

Im 5'6 6'7 160lbs. Im wanting a very small waste, curvy back, wide hips, and a very big butt. I would like a lot of fat took out my stomach an back but after lipo will it look saggy or dose that depend on the doctor? Should I gain more weight so I have more fat to transfer because I read some gets reabsorbed? Is there any supplement I can use to help blood flow so the cells will stay? And how many cc's would you suggest to get the look I would like?

BBL Candidate

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You would need a consultation, however based on your height and weight, you should have an adequate amount of fat for transfer.  I would not recommend weight gain in preparation for surgery.  Maintain a well balanced diet after surgery.  The amount of fat transfered will depend on how much can be harvested and how the skin on your buttock responds to the transfer.

Dennis Dass, MD

You would be a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift

+1

Hello. From the measurements and pictures you have given you should be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. If sagging of your stomach is a concern you might consider a Brazilian mommy make over which is a Brazilian butt lift and a tummy tuck in one procedure. Roughly 30% of injected fat will be reabsorbed so an experienced surgeon will take that into account when injecting. Gaining weight before surgery is not recommended. It is best to be at a stable weight before your procedure because losing weight post op may result in contour deformities.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Good candidate for a BBL

+1
Based on your picture, you are a good candidate for a BBL because I can see that you have useable fat on your belly and your sides.  As to the desired results, the pics you posted may be somewhat unrealistic because 1) you don't know what they looked like before surgery, plus at least the first picture is taken early after the surgery when the butt is very swollen and not representative of the final result

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Good Brazilian Buttlift Candidates

+1

At 5'6", 160 lbs, you are likely a good candidate for the Brazilian buttlift.  I typically suction out 5 liters (the maximum in an outpatient setting) and transfer 1200 to 1500 ml.  No supplements and no weight gain are necessary.

Good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From your photo, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a brazilian butt lift. Without being evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in this procedure, it is impossible to know exactly how many cc's of fat you have available for transfer, but I suspect you can receive 800-1000 per side.  Make sure to chose a surgeon who does several of these per week. This is not always easy to find, which is why so many people travel for this surgery. Regarding fat loss, my patients tend to lose about 30% of the fat over the first 3 months. Good luck to you on your journey.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Good candidate?

+1

You seem like a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift, Contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, he/she will let you know if you would require a Tummy Tuck to stretch the skin or if only liposuction would be necessary, In order for you to have an evaluation. Remember that a Doctor can inject as much fat as your own body will allow him/her.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD