Im 22 yrs old, one child, 5 ft 7, 150 pounds. Am I a Good Candidate For BBL?

Im 22 one child 5 ft 7 150 pounds. I have a little booty i have love handles and a pooch. I also want to know can i get this done for anywhere around 5 to 6000 dollars. I work out and eat healthy i just scared i wont have enough meat to put in my booty lol.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

From the information you provided, it sounds like you are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  This is a very popular procedure, so be sure to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Am I a good candidate for the BBL?

+2

Although photos are more helpful in deciding whether you are a candidate for the BBl. your measurements seem to suggest that you may have sufficient donor fat for the procedure. But please note that the ultimate decision  can only be made at time of consultation. You should be examined by a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with the BBL. Good luck.

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You need to be examined to see how much fat exra you have to transfer to the buttock.

Reshaping the buttuck requires liposuction of fat around the love handles and lower back and transfering all the fat to the buttocks. If there is fat in the stomach area and you are a candidate for liposuction of the abdomen then one can use that fat too to transfer to the butt.

Am I a Good Candidate For BBL?

+1

A Brazilian But Lift cost should not go above $5999 for up to 12 areas of liposuction . Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Brazilian Butt

+1

Without an examination, It is difficult to say if you have enough fat to be a good candidate for a brazilian buttock augmentation.  The procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS