Am I a Good Candidate for Jaw Angle Implant?

dear doctors, Am I a good candidate for jaw angle implant?if yes,what type of it?and the cost? my jaw line is so narrow ,it make my look like a tired,old,hungery person. my right and left sides are asymetrical some how ,can it be corrected by fat transfering and jaw angle surgery or..? please suggest your accurate idea kindly

Best Treatment for Improvement of Jaw Angle

+3

Hi Elie,

I would treat you with Sculptra to build up your jaw line.  You can have a mandibular implant, but I am not a big fan as it can often look unnatural.  Fat is just not as predictable as Sculptra.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Candidate for Silicone Jaw Implants

+2

I can see that having jaw implants could help you. This could give you better balance. I would look at actresses like Angelina Jolie, Kiera Knightly, and Diane Kruger to see how a strong jaw is quite beautiful on a woman.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jaw angle implants

+2

You could place angle of jaw implants. Porex has a good selection of different shaped angle of jaw implants. You need to realize though that if the angles are made more prominent by permanent implants or temporary fillers the over all result wil be masculinization of the facial features to some degree.

Aaron Stone, MD