Am I a Good Candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

Seriously considering this procedure! Most people consider me average, some even slender, as I am good at hiding my areas where the fat accumulates (waist, abdomen, flanks, inner thighs). I am 5'10 and weigh 149 pounds, with a small frame. My measurements are 34D-28-38. I am pretty straight up and down, no curve to my hips. I have seen pics of girls with similar body types that have amazing results and a round butt & others, not enough change in the backside to go thru the pain & major surgery.

BBL candidate

+1

Thanks for the photos.  You are an excellent candidate for a brazilian butt lift.   Fat transfer is best planned with modest volumes so you don't lose cells to excessive pressure and impaired local circulation, so sometimes a second or third stage may be needed. The lower abdomen may benefit from rectus muscle tightening at the same setting.  Best to consult with several surgeons to view their results with this. 

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The fat in the love handles and the abdomen can be liposuctioned and transferred to the buttock. That will give you significant improvement.and close to the pictures you posted.

Provided that the bulge seen in the abdomen is realy fat and not due to muscle seperation causing the bulge. An examination willdetermine that.