At 5'5, 155 lbs, with measurements of 36-29-40 and only a b-cup breast, am I a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift?

Im 5'5 155lbz 36-29-40 only a b cup breast

Do I Have Enough Fat For Buttock Fat Injections

+2

The question of whether you have enough fat to harvest to inject into your buttocks can not be determined by height and weight measurements alone. It requires either pictures or an examination to make that judgment. Most patients require at least 1200cc to 1500cc of harvested fat to get enough concentrate for an adequate amount of volume injection.

Candidate for fat transfer

+2

Even though you are close to your ideal body weight, you should still have sufficient subcutaneous fat to see an improvement in your abdomen, hips, thighs with liposuction.  The fat removed can be transferred to the buttocks for more volume if even a moderate improvement. Of course a face to face consultation is necessary to assess your fat distribution and how it can be improved.  

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Am I a Good Candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1
Thank you for your question .

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.Also please give us a wish picture . Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL Candidate?

+1

A photo and physical exam is needed to make any recommendations.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS