I'm 5'4 and weigh 146 pounds. Am I a Good Candidate for the Bbl? (photo)

·im 5'4 and weigh 146 pounds . I always had the best curvy body before i had my daughter. It was kind of my thing. And also i Have my mothers body So i know how i will turn out after awhile. Saggy with no butt. I want to go pretty big on the butt area. My husband loves that. Please tell me if you think im a good candidate for this procedure.

Great Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. You currently have a very square shape (which is more common than most people realize).

The liposculpting will allow your surgeon to bring in your hips and waist giving you more of an hour glass figure. You already have some shape to your buttock and this will be able to be enhanced to give you a very attractive buttock. From the pictures you look like you have very good skin which will give you a great result from the liposcultping.

The amount of fat needed depends on the shape and needs of each individual patient, however in general at least 500cc per buttock need to be placed to see a significant difference. On average patients typically receive around 800cc per buttock side for a total of 1600cc of fat transfer. However just like a breast augmentation the amount of fat needed various from patient to patient. In your particular case I would put at least 800cc/per side for you.

The process of the Brazilian Butt lift is not only to add volume to the buttock but to transform the entire shape of the patient from a square appearance to more of an hour glass shape. It is about giving a patient a figure that she will look great in close or a bikini (for the patients here in Miami). The goal is not to just try and make the biggest butt possible. It is giving the patient a shape they will love for years to come!

When considering this procedure it is very important that you have your procedure performed by a board certified plastic surgeon.

BBL

+1

It looks like you might ahe enough fat for transfer, but a formal exam in person is essential which is critical to determine if you are a good candidate.

Am I a Good Candidate for the Bbl?

+1
It looks like you are a perfect candidate for a BBL procedure. Based on your dimensions and your photos I think your results will be very pleasing.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

BBL

+1

From the photos it looks like you are great candidate for a BBL, however, I
think it’s important to look at results from patients with similar starting
body types to best understand how you might look after surgery. The liposuction
for the fat transfer should help your abdomen and flanks quite a bit too which
is always a plus! Best of luck, start your search with a BC PS in your area.

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS

Butt lift

+1

Yes you are absolutely a good candidate for a BBL. You would definitely have enough fat if harvested from your abdomen and thighs to transfer to your butt. I think you'd have a great result.

N. Bill Aydin, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Good Candidate for BBL

+1

If you don't mind me saying you still have a good, well rounded figure and you're definitely a good candidate for a BBL. Take the fat from your abdomen, flanks and thighs and you'll have enough fat to place between 750 to 900 cc of fat in each buttock giving you well rounded, fuller butt cheeks. Good luck!

Eric Sadeh, MD

BBL Candidate

+1

Thank you for posting your photos. I think you would likely be a great candidate but a formal physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Am I a Good Candidate for the Bbl?

+1

Yes, you are an excellent candidate for the procedure. I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA