Am I a Good Candidate for the Bbl? (photo)

·im 5'4 and weigh 146 pounds . I always had the best curvy body before i had my daughter. It was kind of my thing. And also i Have my mothers body So i know how i will turn out after awhile. Saggy with no butt. I want to go pretty big on the butt area. My husband loves that. Please tell me if you think im a good candidate for this procedure.

BBL

+1

It looks like you might ahe enough fat for transfer, but a formal exam in person is essential which is critical to determine if you are a good candidate.

Am I a Good Candidate for the Bbl?

+1

It looks like you are a perfect candidate for a BBL procedure. Based on your dimensions and your photos I think your results will be very pleasing.

BBL

+1

From the photos it looks like you are great candidate for a BBL, however, I
think it’s important to look at results from patients with similar starting
body types to best understand how you might look after surgery. The liposuction
for the fat transfer should help your abdomen and flanks quite a bit too which
is always a plus! Best of luck, start your search with a BC PS in your area.

Butt lift

+1

Yes you are absolutely a good candidate for a BBL. You would definitely have enough fat if harvested from your abdomen and thighs to transfer to your butt. I think you'd have a great result.

Tarrytown Plastic Surgeon

Good Candidate for BBL

+1

If you don't mind me saying you still have a good, well rounded figure and you're definitely a good candidate for a BBL. Take the fat from your abdomen, flanks and thighs and you'll have enough fat to place between 750 to 900 cc of fat in each buttock giving you well rounded, fuller butt cheeks. Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.sadehsurgery.com/brazilian-butt-lift_gallery.htm

BBL Candidate

+1

Thank you for posting your photos. I think you would likely be a great candidate but a formal physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Am I a Good Candidate for the Bbl?

+1

Yes, you are an excellent candidate for the procedure. I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php