Concerns I have with my nose is the hump & the size of my nostrils. Am I a Good Candidate for Non-surgical Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Some concerns I have with my nose is the hump and the size of my nostrils. I currently cannot afford surgical rhinoplasty and accept that I cannot have dramatic changes. Also, what would be an estimated price quote? (using Radiesse, Juvederm..etc)

Am I a Good Candidate for Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty?

+1

I would save your money and try to get the rhinoplasty.  The hump can be improved, and the tip and nostrils can be made smaller with rhinoplasty.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is not recommended in our practice. It involves injecting fillers into the nose to make it bigger. This will be counterproductive to reducing the size of this nose and the nostrils. Best  to seek out an experienced  rhinoplasty surgeon when the time is right undergo  nasal surgery. The  link  below  to our photo gallery demonstrates  what can be  accomplished with a surgical rhinoplasty

Based on your photos, you may not be a candidate for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

+1

Based on your photos, you appear to have a long nose with a droopy, dependent tip. Your nostrils and tip are wide on frontal view.

Adding filler to your nose would only make your nose larger, and this may not be to your liking. You may wish to consider consulting several reputable rhinoplasty surgeons so you could see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon