Am I a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty? I had a prior rhinoplasty but wasn't thrilled about the outcome (Photo)
Doctor Answers 4
Using restylane or voluma for nasal reshaping
Voluma can last up to 2 years in that area.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Possibilities with nonsurgical rhinoplasty to reshape the nose
One thing to keep in mind is that while nonsurgical rhinoplasty can add volume - it can not take any away.
Based on your photos, the illusion of a greater "slope" could be created by adding additional refinement to the tip of your nose. You have a slight depression between your nasal bones and middle vault which could be improved. This procedure is not without risks, so it is important to find a nonsurgical rhinoplasty specialist if you choose to pursue this.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty after rhinoplasty
- A non-surgical rhinoplasty can last 9-12 months with Restylane or Perlane
- The lips go quickly because they move all the time
- A non-surgical rhinoplasty can improve your profile and make your nose look a little more narrow from the front
- You should be warned that it will make your nose slightly bigger
- If it is in good proportion, it should come out looking nicer
- Use RealSelf to find a qualified doctor in your area
You might also like...
Am I a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty? I had a prior rhinoplasty but wasn't thrilled about the outcome.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.