My nose slopes to the right. Am I a Good Candidate for Non-surgical Rhinoplasty? (photo)

My nose is this, and slopes to the right (see picture). Would a non-surgical nose job help reduce this?

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty: not always a substitute for surgery.

+2

Dear "hunter79";

You are a pretty lady, and the photograph tells the story very clearly.  Your nose is shifted to the right undoubtedly due to a deviated septum - the vertical support that separates the left from the right nasal chamber. 

When the degree of crookedness is so great, fillers are not appropriate.  They are appropriate when there is a minor bow in some particular part of the nose or small area of depression, or divot. 

Incidentally, it would not surprise me that you would report having trouble breathing.  When the septum is as deviated as yours is, then typically, there is internal nasal blockage.

I suggest consulting with a surgeon who is very experienced in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the nose.  This surgery is never easy.  Please understand that it is impossible to warranty that any surgeon can deliver a perfectly straight nose.

Robert Kotler, MD, FACS
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Author, SECRETS OF A BEVERLY HILLS COSMETIC SURGEON

Injection Rhinoplasty

+2

Your photo is excellent. Unfortunately, this type of complete deviation of the entire nose to one side is not correctable with filler injection. Rhinoplasty is the most complex of all plastic surgeries; make sure you find a surgeon you like that is well qualified and experienced in rhinoplasty. Review before and after photos.

Edmund Fisher, MD
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Based on your photo, you are probably not a good candidate for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty treatment.

+2

I read your question and reviewed your photo:

Your asymmetry at the base of your nose may be due to a deviated septum. You should consult a reputable facial plastic surgeon to examine you and make recommendations.

Injectable fillers work better for asymmetries higher on the nose or to fill indentations.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon