I am looking to camouflage the bump from both side and front views. Am I a good candidate for a non-surgical nose job?

I am looking to camouflage the bump from the side and also from the front

An examination would be necessary to determine your candidacy for non-surgical rhinoplasty treatments.

+1
If your examination is favorable, filler could be injected above your small profile hump to minimize it's appearance. The caveat is that this would make your nose appear attached to your forehead at a higher level, and an examinaton would be required to see if this might be right for you. In our practice, we prefer to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Work Well To Camouflage Nasal Bumps And Humps

+1
Of course, there is no substitute for an upfront and personal examination and palpation of the nose to determine the best course of action. But, there is no question that nonsurgical nose jobs can be used to treat nasal bridge humps and bumps (as you can clearly see from the sidebar before and after photos of an actual patient of mine).

I have been performing these procedures for well over a decade and have had gratifying results with all of the above uses in well selected cases When necessary, before actually proceeding with treatment, in order to confirm whether a nonsurgical rhinoplasty is the right approach, I typically inject a small amount of salt solution or diluted anesthetic solution as a test into the appropriate areas of the nose to confirm that the desired level of improvement can be achieved. My preference for treating these kinds of problems is a combination of Radiesse and Perlane, which provide durable results and good lifting and shaping.

Consultation with a board certified aesthetic core physician with extensive experience with nonsurgical rhinosculpturing is essential to ensure a gratifying outcome.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Masculanizing the profile

+1
Careful analysis and evaluation of the deformity requiring correction is key. If the problem is that an area is too small, then fillers can be used to add volume and improve the overall appearance. However, if an area is too large or prominent, then addition of fillers around the area to attempt to mask the prominent area will create a nose that is disproportionately large. It this case, rhinoplasty for reduction of the area is more appropriate.

In your case, addition of a filler above and below the bump will create a straight profile and blunt the transition point between the bridge (dorsum) and tip-the supratip. Having a supratip break is an attractive feminine characteristic and loss of this creates a masculine profile. I suspect this will be the case if you have filler injected into these areas.

You would benefit from evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss what option would be more appropriate for you.

Jamil Ahmad, MD

Creating a straighter nasal appearance with nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1
Based on your photos, nonsurgical rhinoplasty would be able to create a straighter profile and frontal view for your nose.  The limitation with nonsurgical rhinoplasty is that it can only add volume, but can not take any away.  By slightly raising the bridge of your nose above the hump it will camouflage the hump.  On the frontal view, volume will have to be added to the middle third of the nose - creating a straighter but wider nose.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD