Am I a good candidate for a non surgical nose job? (photo)

I have always disliked my profile. I am not sure what about it seems off to me. I've always known that I have had a bump on my nose, but I am not sure if that is the problem. I know I would like the bump gone. Do you think that would solve the problem or is a rhinoplasty necessary?

Am I a good candidate for a non surgical nose job?

+1

Fillers may be reasonable, but they are limited in application. To completely correct the hump, you would be better served by a rhinoplasty.

Camouflaging a dorsal hump with nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

Based on your picture a nonsurgical rhinoplasty could raise the height of your bridge above the hump (radix) and straighten the profile. Given the size of your dorsal hump, however, it may make your nose appear larger overall. Computer imaging with your surgeon could help to determine whether this is a look you like or not.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Based on your profile photo, you may not be a candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty treatments.

+1

You appear to have a small profile hump with a droopy, dependent tip. Well-performed rhinoplasty surgery may lead to a smaller, cuter, feminine nasal appearance.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical nose job

+1

Adding a filler to the nose only makes the bridge higher larger and more projecting temporarily. Shaving down the hump will make the nose smaller and more refined permanently. For many examples, please see the link to our surgical rhinoplasty photo gallery