I'm 28 yrs old male, 6'3, 220 lbs. Am I a good candidate for Smart Lipo?

I am a 28 year male that is 6'3" and I weigh about 220lbs. I would say that I am in average shape and my body fat is around 18%. I have love handles and a little bit of a stomach, but other than that I look toned.  I just wanted to know if I should expect to see good results and hopefully get the six pack that I have always wanted. I was able to get down to 10% body fat, but still was missing the 6 pack.

Smartlipo candidate

+1

Smartlipo will help contour the shape of your body. It will help you achieve that curvy look you are looking. Consult with a surgeon to get an idea of exactly what can be achieved.

Good Candidate for Smartlipo

+1

Etching can be used to give the appearance of a six pack.  However, liposuction by itself may give disappointing results for a patient hoping to have a six pack.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Smartlipo or other forms of lipo

+1

Liposuction may be able to help you improve the appearance of your abdomen.  Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Male

+1

It is difficult to tell without seeing you, I have done this type of case before and the love handles are did best Sculpting a 6 pack is difficult to do and excess skin is an issue to evaluate.  Much of male fat is intra-abdominal and not just under the skin

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Probably a good candidate

+1

Based on the information, I would think you are a good Smartlipo candidate.  You would still need a physical examination for sure.  Have you lost a significant amount of weight?  Losing over 50 lbs could leave the skin loose an sagging around the abdomen.  This would limit how well your Smartlipo results might look after treatment.  

Jay Zimmerman, MD
Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon