Am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty? (photo)

I would like to know if rhinoplasty can make a significant difference to the balance of my face. I feel that my nose overpowers the rest of my face due to the width but wanted to see whether you thought a nose with less width would be feasible.

Am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty?

+1

Whether or not a rhinoplasty should be performed is a personal decision, and strictly up to the patient. In general, a rhinoplasty can create a nose that is in harmony with and complements your facial features. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to evaluate your nose in person and provide you with advice. Computer imaging software may be used to morph a photo of you, which will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastyspecialist.com

Am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty?

+1

Bridge and tip refinement will bring greater balance to your face, and your goals seem reasonable. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Rhinoplasty candidate

+1

Rhinoplasty is a personal decision that only you can make.The rhinoplasty procedure would involve narrowing the bridge and tip, removing any hump and adjusting the tip cartilages as necessary. Virtual rhinoplasty computer imaging software and our rhinoplasty photo gallery are located on link below

Rhinoplasty

+1

Yes, your nose is strong. Without a profile pic -it is difficult to evaluate, however -- the application of fundamental rhinoplasty techniques to your condition will give you a much needed and improved look.

Winter Park Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.