Am I a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty? & if so, is it a difficult case? I've never seen a nose like mine before. I heard that its difficult to fix the "tip" of the nose - is this true?

A Good Candidate For A Multifaceted Rhinoplasty

+2

Dear Megan,

Based on the photos you have included you would benefit from a multifaceted rhinoplasty but without a physical examination during an in-person evaluation it is hard to provide you with specific details.

Nonetheless, a tip reduction and a dorsum adjustment will add to your facial beauty and enhance your facial features.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian 

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Candidate for Rhinoplasty?

+2

Hello. You are a very good candidate for rhinoplasty. It will not be difficult for an experienced surgeon to make your nose look beautiful and elegant. I think that you will have dramatic results with this procedure. When choosing a surgeon, be sure to choose a doctor who is board certified and experienced with rhinoplasty specifically. Good luck!

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/nose-jobrhinoplasty-7196/rhinoplasty-tampa-bay-fl-43210

Am I a Candidate for Rhinoplasty?

+2

Physically you are an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty and will achieve a natural result when done by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. I've been doing rhinoplasty surgery for 35 years and have never seen 2 noses exactly the same - the surgery is always individualized because each patient is different.

Rhinoplasty

+2

I do not see anything in your posted photos that would make you a bad candidate for rhinoplasty. I can assure you that your nose is not that different from the general noses seen by surgeons. Rotating the tip slightly upward and refining it are the most common procedures performed in rhinoplasty surgery. On the difficulty scale it is not that high especially since it looks like a first time procedure. Make sure that prospective surgeons examine you closely and have a logical plan of surgery before proceeding with any actual surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Tip plasty

+2

There is nothing particularly unusual with your nose. There are many patients with tip problems, even though profile-plasty is a more common procedure. 

Suture tip plasty with or without overlay may be the best choice for you. Some volume removal may also be of benefit. 

The specifics would require an exam by an experienced surgeon. 

Best result would be ifyour nose is not overdone

Web reference: Http://newfaceny.com

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Your nose will be improved in all areas by rhinoplasty.

+2

Rhinoplasty will correct the nose from both front and side views and from the top to the tip.

Select a plastic surgeon who will show you before surgery what your nose will look like with several different possibilities. Computer simulation is essential for you before surgery.

Refinement rhinoplasty.

+2

Yes you are a good candidate for refinement rhinoplasty.  Do not go to a surgeon who overdoes noses. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses. 

Subtle rhinoplasty can make a big difference.

+2

Hi.

Indeed, you look like a very good candidate for rhinoplasty. You have a great face, and your nose is a little long with a round, too prominent tip.

Am I a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, your nose has a dorsal hump and nasal tip that's a bit wide.  You, as such, appear to be a good candidate for a Rhinoplasty to make these aesthetic adjustments to the nose.  Hope this helps. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Am I a Good Candidate!

+1

I should think so!  Your consultation with a qualified and experienced Cosmetic Rhinoplastic Surgeon will help you learn about nasal tip ptosis, supra-tip fullness and the overall aesthetically pleasing nasofacial ratios of beauty.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon