Am I a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Im wanting my nose to be straight and decrease my nasolabial angle. Is there enough nose to work with here? I appreciate any feedback. Thank You.

Rhinoplasty A Solution For Crooked Nose

+1

Hi,

Based on your photos, it seems that you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty.

Fixing a crooked nose, a rotated nasal tip and an elevated nasolabial angle require a delicate approach with a conservative attitude given your facial features. Osteotomies and cartilage grafting may be required. 

However, without an in-person evaluation it is hard to provide you with a solid and detailed surgical plan that will best fit your case.

As for answering if you were a good candidate for rhinoplasty, I would have to ask you the following: Are you completely satisfied with the way your nose looks REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU? If your answer is NO then you are ready to undergo a rhinoplasty.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Candidate for Rhinoplasty?

+1

With a rhinoplasty you can straighten your nose and de-rotate the tip to decrease the nasolabial angle. You are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty if the surgery is done by an experienced surgeon.

Is He a Candidate for Rhinoplasty?

+1

Hi,

If the appearance of your nose bothers you enough to ask here on RealSelf.com and take the time to post your photos, then you are likely a candidate for rhinoplasty.  On frontal view your lower lateral nasal cartilages appear slightly bulbous and uneven giving a crooked appearance.  From lateral view and basal view, your nose looks okay, but the angle of you lip-nose is greater than the desired 90 -100 degree male angle.  With rhinoplasty your nose can be de-rotated and made straighter.  The best thing that you can do is choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully after having consultations with multiple surgeons.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Am I a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty?

+1

Yes, A Rhinoplasty would be able to:

1. Thin the upper aspects of the nasal tip.
  2. Tuck in the columella and soften the nasolabial angle.
  3. Reduce the cartilagenous dorsum slightly.
  4. To aesthetically balance the face, on profile, a Chin Implant should also be considered.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Aceptable Rhinolasty Candidates

+1

Based upon the photos you submitted, there are several areas that can be addressed including the obvious crooked nose, wide base, bulbous tip and large size of the nose itself. I would seek the services of a rhinoplasty expert in your area as there are several areas of your nose that would need to be addressed to achieve nasal harmony with your face. Good luck.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Am I a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty?

+1

Thanks for the posted photos. I agree with Dr Nassif. Best to be seen in person by a rhinoplasty doctor in your area. 

Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

Based on your photos, it is possible to improve the appearance of your nose. In general, straightening a crooked nose is a very difficult procedure and requires a specialist with a great deal of experience. Keep in mind that it may not be possible to get the nose 100% straight.  Cartilage grafts can be used to decrease the nasolabial angle. I would recommend seeking a consultation with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist.  Thank you and I hope this helps.

Rhinoplasty for straightening the nose,etc.

+1

Rhinoplasty for straightening the nose,etc. can be done as well as decreasing the nasolabial angle. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who has good long term results and not computer pictures which my son can do and who knows nothing about rhinoplasty,

Rhinoplasty

+1

Of course, an in-person exam is required to give the best advice.  However, your nose can be straightened including the columella (the strip in the middle separating the nostrils).  Decreasing the nasolabial angle isn't so simple. This can be done with cartilage grafts.  Also,  you have a wee bit of a nasal spine that can be reduced.  This will rotate the angle down.

Good luck! 

Web reference: http://www.facialinstitute.com

You can achieve what you desire

+1

I feel if you were my patient I would put you on the computer and show you by imaging your photos what you are desiring. Many patients when they see it graphically they can decide if it still is what they desire. Many realiz it is not for them. You must be imaged before you decide.