Am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty? Photos included.

I'm 21. The tip of my nose is bulbous, as you can see. I hate it. A more refined nose (as pictured on the right) would hugelyyyyyy improve my confidence. I am a student so I'm very money conscious. I've heard one too many stories of nose jobs that have gone wrong or patients who end up having the surgery again and again because they're never satisfied!

Would a plastic surgeon be able to create a more defined look, as seen in the photo to the right? I hate my nose's bulbous tip!

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+2

Sure! Rhinoplasty for the tip of your nose would be a great enhancement to your already beautiful face! The procedure is easy to do, it is a quick recovery, and the results are fantastic! Check out our website at drkimberlyhenry.com for some photos of before and after rhinoplasty procedures, if you'd like, and give us a call! We'd love to help!!

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate for bulbous tip

+2

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip involves suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages and sometimes a conservative cartilage removal to refine, narrow, and feminizing the bulbous tip. Other adjustments in the nose may be required, which is all determined at the time of the consultation and examination. Please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery for examples similar to your own

+2

You can probably get close to this result. Some of the tip definition depends upon skin thickness.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

A more refined Nose to improve confidence

+2

Rhinoplasty can certainly refine your nose, and in an otherwise healthy person this can inspire confidence. Consult with an experienced board certified rhinoplasty specialist who can show you multiple before and after photos, as well as perform computer imaging to show you what is reasonable to expect. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgical candidate

+2

Being a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery depends on your health status, medication profile, smoking status, and expectations. It is very possible to achieve a refined tip given the photos that you've shown. The experience of the plastic surgeon and patient expectations determine the result.

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for Rhinoplasty

+2

hello, of course there would be a beautiful change to your nose just changing your tip. Just look for a surgeon that specializes in Nasal surgery. Have a good day.

Edgar Santos, MD
Mexico Facial Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty?

+1

When performed properly by a skilled rhinoplasty specialist, rhinoplasty can yield a fantastic result. The nose can be refined during rhinoplasty surgery. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to evaluate your nose in person and provide you with advice. Computer imaging software may be used to morph a photo of you, which will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD