Am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty? I have a bulbous, round tip (Photo)

I am wondering if I am a good candidate for tip rhinoplasty. My nose is really round/bolbous, but it is not crocked. Added with my already chubby cheeks/round face, my round nose dosn't look good. Am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty, and will it be full rhinoplasty or tip rhinoplasty? I added pictures from different angels to get a better idea of my face.

+1
It seems like you have somewhat of a distorted image of yourself, because I do not understand where the "chubby cheeks" and round face came from.  All I see is a thin triangular face.  The nose may be amenable to tip reduction.  However, first of all, in my book you need to be 18 which it seems you may not be yet.  Secondly, one would have to examine your nose in person because the skin thickness is not quite apparent form the photos, and if you have a thick skin nasal tip, commonly known as "beefy" nose, you probably will not benefit from a rhinoplasty. 

Tip surgery

+1
It looks as if you may benefit from tip surgery.  You need to be 18 or older or have parental consent to proceed, unless you are an emancipated minor.  Best wishes!

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Well-performed Rhinoplasty surgery may lead to a narrower, less bulbous nasal tip.

+1
You may benefit from consulting several rhinoplasty specialists so you could see if rhinoplasty surgery would be right for you. You appear to have realistic expectations, but internet photos are not a substitute for an examination.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip rhinoplasty

+1
Tip rhinoplasty could make the tip smaller but will not narrow the base.  It is hard to tell if you would benefit from that.  I recommend you seek the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon close to u 

Chad K. Wheeler, MD
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

+1
Your posted views lack the profile view which is very important. From your pictures, I believe that you will be a good candidate for standard open Rhinoplasty. Your bulbous tip can be refined and more blending in your cartilage/bone junction created, using your own cartilage. You may need reduction of the base of your nostrils pending full clinical evaluation. I usually prefer to wait until you are near to skeletal maturation.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip

+1
A bulbous tip can often be treated with a tip plasty procedure. It is always best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty? I have a bulbous, round tip

+1
    A tip rhinoplasty with possible alar base reduction will probably produce a very nice result.

+1
The answer to your question, is yes, you are a candidate for rhinoplasty surgery.  Yes, the bulbous tip can be reduced and refined.  If the bridge is straight and in proportion with the tip of the nose, then a simple tipplasty can achieve the look you desire.

Rhinoplasty

+1
A combination of techniques would help redefining your tip and decreasing the bulbous appearance
There may need to be some work done on the dorsum of your nose as well
Please refer to before and afters for examples
SA

Stefan Rene Adair, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate for bulbous tip

+1
The bulbous tip can be narrowed with a combination of cartilage removal and suturing techniques to the lower lateral cartilages of the nasal tip. Most patients must undergo a full rhinoplasty, not a tip rhinoplasty to make sure the entire nose balances with itself and your facial features.