Am I a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty, I'm Only 16?

i need to know if i am a good candidate for rhinoplasty, im only sixteen so obvisouly im going to have to wait till ive finished growing. Its the out of proportion,assymetric tip that bothers me most, but also i have a bump in the middle which bothers me. email me for a picture as i dont like putting pictures up for everyone to see. thanks for your time.

Rhinoplasty

+1

You are correct to wait until you are fully developed. If you are a female usually be 16 or 17 guys a bit older like 18 or so.  

Rhinoplasty

+1

It would very important for you to have an in-person consultation with your parent or legal guardian. Without seeing pictures, I would not be able to state if you would be a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery. Surgery needs to be taken seriously. Please understand the risks before moving forward. A detailed surgeons office will be able to answer all of your questions that you have. They will also be able to morph pictures with you so that you are able to physically see your desired goals.
Good luck to you!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the young girl.

+1

Rhinoplasty can improve the appearance of the nose, but I would need to see photos of you to give you proper advice.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.