Am I a good candidate for Restylane and Juvederm? (photo)

Hi, I am an 18 year old female with extreme hereditary under eye circles caused by hollowness. I wear makeup everyday to try to cover it up, but it doesn't seem to do the trick. I have wanted to fix this for a while but hesitant about the risks of this procedure considering I am young. Am I a good candidate for this procedure?

Tear trough

+1
Thank you for your question and picture. 
The area between the lower eyelid and the upper cheek is referred to as " tear trough" which might appear hollowed and darker. Various factors contribute to its formation including genetic predisposition and that seems to be your case. 

You are an excellent candidate to have this area filled with a HA procuct like juvederm or restylane and you will be very pleased with the results. However the procedure carries possible complication that need to be discussed in details with you treating physician.

The physician should be very experienced in this procedure and ideally a board certified plastic surgeon. 

London Plastic Surgeon