Am I a Good Candidate for This Operation?

Height: 4"11 weight: 100 lbs. I want a nice big. Butt booty but not big like kim Kardashian

You would be a great candidate

+1

Hello. This question would be much easier to answer with at least a picture. That being said I’m sure that you would make a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. It is very rare that I find a patient without enough fat to have this procedure done.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

4'11" 100 lbs and Brazilian Buttlift Candidate

+1

At 4'11" 100 lbs, the fat you have would have to be distributed in the right areas to be a good candidate.  Pictures or an exam would certainly help in this evaluation.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA