Recently lost 7lbs and continuing weight loss with healthy eating: Am I a Good Candidate for Liposuction? (photo)

im 1.75cm and currently weight is jst under 12st have lost half a stone and slowly going down as i have adapted a healthier eating habit.
would like tummy, inner n outer thighs, hips to look more in porportion as this is my problem area

Good candidate for liposuction?

+1

Yes you would be a very good candidate provided that you are healthy. Make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon who will perform a proper physical exam to determine if your goals and desires intersect with what is safe and prudent medically.

Good Candidate for Liposuction

+1

Hello. Provided that you are healthy- no medical problems, diabetes, no smoking, no history of blood clots, with a BMI less than 30- you are an ideal candidate for liposuction. To ensure the best results possible, be sure to use a board certified plastic surgeon.

Jaime Perez, MD
Liposuction Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD