Am I a good candidate for liposuction? What results can I expect? (Photo)

I'm 21 years old, I do exercise, eat healthly, my height is 5ft 9in, weight 121lb but I'm not satisfied with my thighs and belly. I have small breasts which does not bother me, so I'd like to have my body slimmer. I consider Slim lipo as a good solution because it is said to be safer with better results than tumescent lipo. On the other hand, I'm afraid of quality of my skin after (lumps, dimpled, wrinkled skin)-particularly on my abdomine where the skin is smooth and firm.

Liposuction in Los Angeles

Our office specializes in liposuction and you may be a candidate for liposuction if you feel that you have stubborn areas of fat deposition that are not amenable to weight loss or exercise.

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles