Am I a good candidate for liposuction? What results can I expect? (Photo)

I'm 21 years old, I do exercise, eat healthly, my height is 5ft 9in, weight 121lb but I'm not satisfied with my thighs and belly. I have small breasts which does not bother me, so I'd like to have my body slimmer. I consider Slim lipo as a good solution because it is said to be safer with better results than tumescent lipo. On the other hand, I'm afraid of quality of my skin after (lumps, dimpled, wrinkled skin)-particularly on my abdomine where the skin is smooth and firm.

Slim lipo

+1
I agree with Dr. Corey. I don't think that you would get a substantial benefit from any form of lipo. 

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Slim Lipo

+1
Well............Sometimes the worst thing I can say to a patient is "You look great" because that is NOT what they want to hear....Considering my office is full of women that would love to look just like you (and I know you hear that all the time!) and that I do Slimlipo pretty regularly, I really would suggest, at 21 years old....that you not do the procedure. Right now you look great and can show off your tummy without any problem....But if you had lipo, even Slim, and had some waviness to your skin after surgery, you would be devastated and so would I if I was the surgeon....Trust me on this....Don't do it!

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon