Am I a good candidate for Invisalign, or should I get traditional braces? (Photo)

I am 16 years old and I would like to have straighter teeth. I've held off on having any procedures done, due to the fact that I play a musical instrument. I didn't want my playing skills to deteriorate due to braces! Now however I think it's time to solve this issue once and for all. Which would be a better fit, Invisalign, or braces? Also, how long would you guys estimate the treatment would last?

Yes on Invisalign

+2
Invisalign has spent a lot of R&D perfecting their production and it is a much better product at treating malocclusions than it was in the past.   Your case would be fine to treat with Invisalign!  The key is finding an Invisalign experienced orthodontist, an orthodontist who understand maintaining or developing a nice smile arc and  wearing your Invisalign retainers 24 1/2 hours everyday.  If you will follow those three things you will end up with an excellent result and a smile you will be proud of!

Atlanta Orthodontist