Am I a Good Candidate for Eyelid Surgery? I Have Had Filler with No Luck. (photo)

I'm 28 years old Have always suffered from eye bag Have had filler numerous of times with no success.

Lower Eyelids

+1

If you have been unhappy with fillers, a lower blepharoplasty may be warranted.  However, a proper evaluation with a board certified specialist is recommended first to determine the best way to achieve the results you seek.

Am I a Good Candidate for Eyelid Surgery? I Have Had Filler with No Luck.

+1

You appear to have lower eyelid fat bags that would make you a candidate for Lower Eyelid Surgery.

Blepharoplasty with fat transfer for eyelid aging.

+1

Blepharoplasty with fat transfer for eyelid aging is what will dramatically improve your problem, not using fillers alone.

Lower eyelid bags- treatment options

+1

Your picture is not very good and can not replace a consultation. However, a conservative transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty with possibly laser resurfacing of the lower eyelid skin is an option for you. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Eye issues

+1

Thanks for the photo, but it is so hard to see anything due to the poor quality photo. It is best to go for a consultation and be properly evaluated. Good luck.