Am I a Good Candidate for a Chin Reduction? (photo)

I would like to know if im a good candidate for a chin reduction. I think it would make my face look more feminine. It's something I've been thinking about Thanks in advance.

Chin Reduction

+1

Overall, you have a beautiful face and smile.  To give you accurate advice, I would need to assess your profile from a true lateral view.  If you post another picture, I will be happy to do so.  Thank you

Chin reduction

+1

At first glances from your photos, you could potentially benefit from chin reduction, depending on whether you want less chin height or chin projection or both.  You are smiling in your pictures, and it is important to examine your chin anatomy in non-animated and animated positions.  Typically, chin reduction is performed via a small inconspicuous incision under your chin.  Short-term recovery is typically quick, with most patients returning to work after a week or so, depending on the level of reduction performed.

Thomas T. Le, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Submental Chin Reduction

+1

You would be a good candidate for a chin reduction done by a submental approach to reduce both bone and soft tissue.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Am I a Good Candidate for a Chin Reduction?

+1

Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a minor chin reduction.  This would give you a softer look.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns and expectations.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD