Am I a Good Candidate for Cheek/lip Fillers? Maybe Some Chin Work? (photo)

I turn 18 in February, I have gotten a nose job a few months ago, which still has a bit of swelling that still needs to go down for me to see the final result. This is the clearest picture I could find, and it has me smiling in it, to show how my cheekbones are while smiling. It feels like my cheekbones could be fuller and higher, my lips are also pretty small, so I think maybe some lip fillers would look alright, and maybe some chin work also. Professional opinions please?

Cheek Fillers?

+1

Hi Neon.  It's hard to see the actual cheeks with the photo posted, but the nasolabial folds (smile lines around the nose and mouth) are visible.

These nasolabial folds and your upper lip may benefit from a hyaluronic acid based filler like Restylane, Perlane or Juvederm.  

As for the cheeks and chin, we would probably not recommend anything based on the picture.