Am I a Good Candidate for Calf/ankle Liposuction? (photo)

After multiple attempts of natural workouts and diet regimens I am now highly considering liposuction on my calves.I am 5' 5" and weigh around 117 lbs. My legs have always been heavier than any other part of my body especially my calfs! My head is relatively small 20 in around biggest part which draws more attention to my calf size issue. And i cant ever wear boots shorts or dresses. I measured the top part to be around 14.5 in and the ankle to be around 9 in and inbetween to be around 13 in. ?

Calf and ankle liposculpting is truly an art form and needs a lipo specialist.

+1

All docs do liposuction but when you want true sculpting you need someone with yrs of experience in tumescent liposuctions and who does it with the micro canulas under local anesthesia for the very best results. You need to be awake so you can stand up and turn in all positions to give your doc the access to the areas and he/she needs to be using the tiny micro canulas to sculpt the calves and ankles without scars and with the smoothest results. Expect to pay roughly $5-6.000 on special for the calves and ankles and enjoy the new you with shaplier legs.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Calf Liposuction

+1

Liposuction on the calves can be performed if the issue is fatty tissue under the skin.  If it is do to a large calf muscle there really is no plastic surgery answer.  Calf liposuction is extremely difficult as there can be many irregularities after it.  I use the VASER, which is an ultrasound assisted liposuction to help cavitate (break up) the fat, allowing a smoother result.  Special small, curved cannulas are used as the calves are a difficult are to reach.  There is significant edema following the procedure and leg elevation a must.  A compression garment/surgical stockings are worn for 2 month and no exercise for 1 month following the procedure.

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon