Am I a Good Candidate for Buccal Fat Removal? or is There Any Better Alternatives to Slim The Face? (photo)

I am 19 years old, 5'2, 100lbs, I have had 3 botox treatments for masseter muscles in the past and planning to get another treatment in August, but I think my face still looks chubby, thus I am considering buccal fat removal and think it will benefit me if the surgeon do it conservatively? I want to remove a little bit of fat only. or is there any better alternatives to slim the face? I think the botox treatments that I have in the past had make my nasolabial folds deeper, is this possible?

Buccal Fat Removal, Does It Thin The Face?

+1

Buccal fat is cheek fat that is found partially underneath the muscles of your mid-face.  This fat is easy to remove from a small incision inside the mouth.  It can be done under local and it definitely slims the face making both the jawline and the cheekbones better defined.  This is the safest way to thin the face and because of its ease of removal, it is rarely very expensive.   

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Buccal lipectomy to narrow face

+1

Buccal lipectomy works. It makes the face thinner and is the operation of choice for models and others with reducing chubby cheeks.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD