I noticed that my cheeks began to get bigger. Am I a good candidate for Buccal Fat Removal? (photos)

As I grew older and put on some weight, but have always been very skinny. I noticed that my cheeks began to get bigger. I have lost some weight but my cheeks are still big. I am considering buccal fat removal. I just want to know if I am a good candidate.

Buccal fat pad removal

+1
Dear I8mycheeks,

• You would see a benefit from buccal fat pad removal
  • The results are subtle so it is important to talk about realistic expectations at your consultation
  • The procedure is relatively quick and you can go home the same day with out any external incisions
  • When you are ready, please see a specialist who can address all of your concerns

Nima Shemirani