Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazillian Butt Lift? (photo)

I am 5'4, around 115-120 pounds i know that sounds quite 'tiny' but I have a great amount of abdonimal fat/fat in general. I come frmo a fmaily that is quite petite but have a lot of excess fat. With clothes on i look pretty skinny but iff you really examine my body its not quite.. These pictures are how i look without sucking in my stmoach.. nor sucking out. Just normal.

Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazillian Butt Lift?

+1

From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate.  But to be sure, it is best to have an in person evaluation.  Good luck!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You can definitely have an improvement in your body shape with liposuction and a Brazilian Butt Lift.  The key to determining if you should have this done is to bring your plastic surgeon pictures of what your goals are.  You don't have a ton of extra fat so a huge butt afterwards is unlikely.  If that is your goal, implants may be a better option.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift suitable for most with excess fat

+1

By your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, but an exam by a well qualified board certified plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss outcome expectations.

Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. In other words from you photos you may not have all of the fat required to achieve your goals of buttock augmentation though you will benefit from the procedure.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Fat Transfer to Buttocks for a Slim Patient

+1

You are a candidate for liposuction and transfer of fat to the buttocks.  Whether you should have the procedure depends on your expectations of the procedure.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

What are your expectations from a brazilian butt lift

+1
you seem to be in a good shape and you do not have too much excess fat.  How much useable fat you have can only be determined during a physical examination, however your pictures suggest that you have some in your love handles and your abdomen (how much you have on your abdomen depends on how much of it is external fat, and how much of it is lax muscles).
Either way, you are not a fat person so understand that the amount of fat that could potentially be used is not a lot.  If you expect to have nicer curves and waistline, you will be happy.  If you are looking for a big butt enlargement, you will not be happy.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

BBL Candidate

+1

Yes, from the pictures it appears that you would benefit from a BBL.  Fat can be harvested from your abdomen, flanks and lower back and then injected in to your buttocks.  You would need an in-person consultation to make sure you are a good candidate, however, and to discuss all of your options.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

B ased on the pictures posted, you have some fat in the abdomen and some in the flanks.

These areas can be liposuctioned and fat transfered to the buttock.

The liposuction will add curves and should give you a great result and the fat transfer will be moderate ptutrosion of the buttocks but will give a good difference.

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

+1

The goals of the Brazilian Butt Lift should be to improve the overall shape and figure.

For many patients suction of the fat from the waist and hips with injection of all the available gives a significant improvement in the shape of the buttocks, legs and waist.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

5'4" 115 lbs Candidate for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Although the height and weight do not sound favorable, your second and third sets of photos reveal excess fat unless you have a significant diastasis of intraabdominal fat component.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts per year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA