Am I a Good Candidate for Brazillian Butt Lift? (photo)

I'm interested in having BBL with fat transfer and would love to know if I'm a good candidate for this procedure. I am 5'1", 125 lbs and I mainly want fat transferred to my hips because that's mostly what gives my body that 'boyish' look. Thank you!

BBL , fat transfer

+1

You are a perfect candidate for Brazilian butt lift .

I believe  that the most important detail on your body shape is to reduce  the fat rolls on your abdomen and  love handles (  obtaining  great fat to transfer to your butt or where needed ) . That will also take care of what you call  ¨ boyish look¨ , since your waist will be reduced and shaped . 

Best wishes 

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Fat can be transfered to the hips to give a more curvey figuer. Based on the pictures posted, it seems you are a candidate for fat transfer. In person consultation can discuss all your options.

Am I a Good Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Yes, you are a good candidate.  Hip transfer is frequently requested in conjunction with the Brazilian buttlift.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA