5ft2, 110lbs, wanting an hourglass figure: Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (Photo)

Hi, Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Buttlift? (5'2 ,110lbs) Goal:exaggerated Hourglass

Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Thnaks for your photo and question, most of slim patients are candidates for a brazilian but lift to improve their body, in your case if you have enough fat to transfer to your butt you will get your wish results, i recommend you to consult a plastic surgeon in person to determine if a butt implant is a better option. Best wishes!

BBL in skinny patient

+1

You are certainly skinny, but this should not prevent you from getting a BBL with noticeable improvement...as long as you select a the right surgeon. Those of us who specialize in BBL surgery, and do 6-8 per week, have become very good at extracting good amount of fat even in skinny people like you. You need an in person consultation to know for sure how much fat you can donate to your buttocks.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

At 5'2" 110 lbs and with the photo provided, you probably do not have enough fat.  However, if you have fatty deposits on your back and posterior thighs this may give you enough.  Having said this, this would be a conservative augmentation of the buttock.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1500 cc per buttock.  However, you may only have enough fat for 500 cc per buttock.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA