5ft7, 145lbs, 23 years old with 2 children: Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift? (photo)

I want that hour glass shape and a flat stomach I have two kids and I weight 145 I'm 5"7 23 years old I've been wishing this body for years as a young mom my body changed drastically can my body type and weight give me that body I desire ?

BBL candidate

+2
Hello, thank you for your question and the pics. You have a wonderful body for countering surgery, liposuction will accentuate your already curvy waistline, and deal with the fat rolls and develop a more beautiful transition between your lower back and your buttocks. To gain the hourglass figure you want, you need a fat transfer to your buttocks for projection and volume, and also, to your hip area, to make it rounder and fuller, making a smooth transition from your waist to your hips. Now in your abdomen, it looks like you have a large diastasis (separation of your rectus abdomini muscles) which is clearly the reason why you have the hollow space in your midline above the umbilicus ( see both muscles to the sides); apart from that, your skin bellow the umbilicus has been too stretched, and the quality of this skin won't respond well to liposuction alone, as its ability to contract may have been lost, which is the reason why it hangs a bit. Your best bet would be liposuction with a tummy tuck for muscle repair; but be aware that if you want to have more children, doing a tummy tuck with muscle repair means you should wait at least wait 3 to 4 years before childbearing, as the muscle repair will be undone by pregnancy and your baby may have intra utero growth restrictions from the sutured muscle in the midline. So my best advise would be to do a liposuction with fat transfer, with mini tummy tuck to address the skin bellow the umbilicus. Hope to have been of some help

BBL

+1
You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

TT vs LIpo

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

Based on your pictures, I see that a protruded abdomen in present along with skin laxity. Liposuction will improve your shape but not give you the results you're looking for. I recommend a tummy tuck with liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back and fat grafting to the buttocks.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Are you a good candidate for BBL?

+1
Thank you for your pictures. Looks like you're an excellent candidate for liposuction and gluteal sculpting with fat. You can expect is a trimmer waist and enhance volume to your buttocks. The power of your procedure in the final result will be more in trimming down your waist to make your buttocks look more shapely  and larger. Good luck.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, M.D., DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian butt lift

+1
It looks like you could be an excellent candidate for a brazilian butt lift.  For a flatter/tighter stomach you might want to consider a tummy tuck if you have completed child bearing.

Great candidate for BBL!

+1

Thanks for your question. 

You are an excellent candidate for a BBL, which would definitely enhance your already curvy body.

Another thing (and I hate mentioning other procedures to patients but you described you want a "flat stomach"), observing your photos it would seem as if Liposuction would not be the answer to a flat stomach (in your case), because of the skin flaccidity and the rectus muscle separation (which are sequels of your two pregnancies). For achieving a flat abdomen in your case, a Tummy Tuck is needed to be able to put the muscles right where they belong and get rid of the extra skin. 

Liposuction would only accentuate the stretched out skin in your belly and would aggravate its current state. 

The good thing about a Tummy Tuck, is that it also helps out on diminishing your waist diameter, thus contributing for the "hour glass" shape. 

Hope this answer helps you on your journey. 

Take very good care of yourself, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernández Goico, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Based on the pictures posted, you start with good body shape. There are some areas of fat and areas that will benefit from contouring and reshaping. The fat can be transferred to the buttock may be the hip dents.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Good candidate for Brazilian butt lift

+1
Based on the 3 photos that you submitted you look like an excellent candidate for liposuction and fat transfer to the gluteal area.  The liposuction of your love handles will help in giving you a nice hourglass figure.   It also appears that you have a good amount of skin laxity to your tummy, which does not usually retract very well with liposuction.  Also, you may have diastasis recti (widening of the abdominal muscles) and this can be repaired.   The best way to address the extra skin and the diastasis recti is with a tummy tuck.  Seek a consultation with a plastic surgeon so that they can explain your options based on your examination. Best of luck.

Luis H. Macias, MD

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift? (photo)

+1
Based on your photos it looks like you could be a very good candidate for a BBL procedure. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to ensure to get the best results. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?

+1
   Yes.  You are an excellent candidate.  As a bodybuilder and as a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year,  getting the best result for you is all about listening to what you want and then having the skill and the keen eye for detail to deliver.