180lbs, 5ft6 with a $6000-$9000 budget: Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift? (photo)

180lbs...... 5'6"........$6-9,000.00 price range.  What are the cost, recovery time and how long would I have to stay out of town if I'm coming from atleast 8 hours away?

Am i a good candidate for the BBL?

+1

Based on your height and weight and photos I believe you should be a good candidate for the BBl. This would be combined with liposuction of select areas, both to obtain the fat as well as to enhance the buttocks by better proportions. You shoudl consult witn a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, Liposuction anterior thighs, flanks, lateral thighs. The abdomen not sure if it is liposuction or tummy tuck.

You will have enough fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift, depending on your expectations.

You will need to be around your doctor between 10 days to two weeks before you can travel. Certain precautions needs to be taken before traveling 8 hours.

Price decided at the time of consultation depending what procedures you choose

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Brazilian butt lift

+1

You look like you can be better balanced with removal of fat from select areas of your lower legs and buttock enhancement at the same time.

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?

+1

Yes, you can get a fantastic result and better proportions with the right surgeon.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Travel after bbl

+1

from your pictures it looks like you should be a good candidate for a bbl. travel can be an issue. Sitting for 8 hours early on could compromise your results. Share your concerns with your ps

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS

Very good

+1

My plan should be abdomen, full back, waist, inner thighs liposuction.... we should have a good quantity of fat to be injected in your butts. You should have a much better hour glass figure and a bigger butt. Price in dominican republic including anesthesia , all medical fees...about 3,000 to 4,000 dollars. Should stay for 7 to 8 days before flying back.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD