5ft2, 99lbs, 21 years old, no children: Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

So I'm 21 years old, never had a kid and I'm relatively healthy. I go to the gym twice a week and do strength workouts twice a week as well. Since high school, I've had these love handles that won't go away no matter what. Here's the thing, I weight 99 pounds and I'm 5'2. I know I'm in my weight range and no I haven't lost or gained weight. My question is, would I be a good candidate? Also, would the love handles return if I get pregnant? Is the Brazilian or love handle removal possible?

Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

+1

You are a great candidate for this procedure. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist,love handles  and anterior tummy.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Liposuction of the love handles and the back will allow for improvement in your contours.  The fat harvested from these areas can be used to augment the buttocks.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA