5ft2, 99lbs, 21 years old, no children: Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

So I'm 21 years old, never had a kid and I'm relatively healthy. I go to the gym twice a week and do strength workouts twice a week as well. Since high school, I've had these love handles that won't go away no matter what. Here's the thing, I weight 99 pounds and I'm 5'2. I know I'm in my weight range and no I haven't lost or gained weight. My question is, would I be a good candidate? Also, would the love handles return if I get pregnant? Is the Brazilian or love handle removal possible?

Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You are a great candidate for this procedure. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist,love handles  and anterior tummy.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Liposuction of the love handles and the back will allow for improvement in your contours.  The fat harvested from these areas can be used to augment the buttocks.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA