Am i a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift? Can a natural look be achieved? Or should i consider a different procedure? (phot

I am a 32yr old female, weigh in about 120lbs, 5'6. Pictures are presently after 18 months of good eating habits and some light exercise after baby. I believe i have decent skin tone and are in overall good health. Now as you can see by my pictures, my concern is my butt area, from behind i look alright, but from a profile stand point, well not so good! I would like some advice as to what procedures i may be a candidate for, that will help me achieve a NATURAL looking lifted buttocks. No Kim K's!
This is a follow up to a previous question.  Original question can be read here: http://www.realself.com/question/thigh-lift-butt-lift-procedure-aware

Am i a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift? Can a natural look be achieved? Or should i consider a different procedure?

+2
     You will get many different perspectives on this, because you are in good shape.  I have done the BBL on many models and thinner women with good results, and I have also placed many buttock implants.  I would find a surgeon who is an expert at both and be evaluated for your best results.

Buttocks implants

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I recommend 420 cc in a buttocks implant, unfortunately fat grafting can't be possible cause you don't have enough fat.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Brazilian butt lift?

+1
Hello.
I think you're a good candidate for liposuction and fat transfer. If you are looking for a bigger butt and a much better contour.
You could not go to big because you don't have 2 much fat in your body but you will have a great result.
 You're a also a candidate for buttocks implants combine whit lipo to the flacs and back.

Gustavo Almanzar, MD

Suggestions to improve buttocks shape

+1
Thank you for your pictures. I do not think you're a good candidate for liposuction and fat transfer.  I think you're a better candidate for  buttocks implants.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Buttock implants

+1
You look very thin, I do no think that you will have enough donor sites for a BBL, but perhaps you desire buttock impalnts?