Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? Miami Area, Price Estimate? (photo)

18 years old 107 pounds 5' Not a muscular person don't really work out , eat what I want when I want so this is about as fat as I'm going to get unless I make an effort to gain weight. Weight stays pretty steadily at about 107 fluctuating a couple pounds here and there. No preexisting mental or health condition. Could any doctors inbox me in the Miami area with price estimates? Around how many Cc's could be injected ??

Perfect candidate for BBL/ candidata perfecta para BBL

+2

yes  you are perfect patient for BBL i think we may get 600 cc from your fat tissue to be  regrafted on each butts

costs goes up to 5,000 usd everything included.

si ud.es una excelente candidata para un BBL  pienso que podriamos sustraer 600 cc. de  su propia  grasa para reinsertar en cada gluteo

el costo puede oscillar hasta 5000 usd todo incluido

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You seem like a good candidate.

+2

Thank you for the pictures, You seem like an excellent candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, I see you have several small pockets of fat for Your surgeon to sculpt a beautiful rounder buttocks. Contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon To set up a consultation.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

You are a great candidate for this procedure.A Brazilian But Lift cost should not go above $5999 for up to 12 areas of liposuction.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Web reference: http://spectrum-aesthetics.com/brazilian-butt-lift/

Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

A brazilian butt lift would definitiely improve your appearance.  As you mentioned, you don't have a lot of fat to start with.  That being said, it is important that you bring photos of your goal figure with you to your consultation so your surgeon can tell you if it is achievable or not.  If you want a very large butt, implants along with fat grafting would be an option as well.

Brazilian Butt Lift - factors to consider

+1

By your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, but an exam by a well qualified board certified plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss outcome expectations.

Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. Realistic expectations are important for best out come and satisfied patients. For some patients, more than one fat transfer procedure is required to obtain the size they want because injecting too much fat at one time has diminishing returns as less fat survives than if less is injected. In other patients, and perhaps in your case inadequate fat from other areas may limit the buttock enhancement size.

Web reference: https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body/buttock-augmentation/

Brazilian Buttlift Candidate

+1

The pictures seem to indicate that you could get a very significant improvement with the Brazilian buttlift.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock, but this is adjusted based upon patient desires.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Yes, from your photos, you appear to be a very good candidate for a  Brazilian Butt Lift.  The donor fat could be harvested with liposuction from the hips and lower abdomen.  By taking fat from the hips it will help make the buttock appear rounder and fuller and provide a smoother transition line between your lower back and upper buttock.  Your good skin tone should also help enhance the results.  Best wishes. 

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon